Delivery & Returns
- We deliver to the mainland UK (England, Scotland & Wales).
- If the item is small, our Courier will perform a 1 man delivery. If the item is large, they will perform a 2 men delivery (both without costs to you).
- Qualified drivers will carry the item inside your room of choice giving you more safety and convenience.
- You only have to unwrap and assemble the item with all instructions and parts always provided. However, in the future, this service will also be included.
Track Your Order
- You will be kept informed by the courier either through text messages, phone, e-mail or on the courier's website with live tracking information. This way you will know where your order is in the process of delivery.
Here are our prices:
- Orders over 100£: Free UK Delivery
- Orders under 100£: 25£ Flat Rate
Delivery time frame:
- Delivery time for most items varies from 7 business days to 12 business days maximum depending on supplier, when the item is in stock.
- If the item is not in stock the lead time is more extensive. Please check individual product page for more information on specific time frames.
How delivery works:
- When you order your item(s) with us, we forward the order to our couriers, who will handle the delivery.
- Some renown couriers we work with include: Xpert Delivery and Kinetic Logistics.
- You will be contacted by one of the companies above to arrange the best date and time for you to receive the item in your home.
- You will either receive a Tracking Code through email that will enable you to know where your order is every step of the way or you will be contacted through text message and calls, by our Couriers.
Tips to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Make sure someone is home (preferably you, the customer) to receive the item(s) when the Courier arrives as any additional rescheduling fees with the Courier are your responsibility.
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign that your product has been delivered in perfect conditions. It is your responsibility to fully check the product for any damage or marks before you sign. Take your time to do this, the delivery team is instructed to wait for your verification and if indeed there is a problem, it will save you time and hassle if you report it right away.
- If, upon receiving your item, you notice it is damaged, please write on the delivery note or drivers hand held device that the item is damaged and send it back. You must contact White Tree Furniture so we can arrange for a replacement as quick as possible. We replace damaged items at no extra cost to you.
Returns & Refunds
- In case you don’t notice any problem right away, you have 48 hours upon delivery time to contact White Tree Furniture so we can process a return due to damage in transit.
- It is very important that you return the item in “as new” condition. This means it must be in its original wrappings, unused and unassembled (if applicable). Please ensure that the person unwrapping the item is very careful to keep the packaging intact. This is also essential in preventing the item being damaged on its return.
- Our suppliers do not accept returns of items that are not in the “as new” conditions described above and we recommend that you take digital photographs as proof of the damages and send them to us.
- In the case of you receiving a damaged item, White Tree Furniture will take responsibility and arrange for delivery of a new one in good condition with no extra charges to you – provided the 48 hour time limit is respected.
- Please note White Tree Furniture cannot be responsible for any damages that may occur when you’re carrying or installing the item in your house. Returns of damaged items are processed when the item is damaged when presented to you.
- In the case of product malfunction / manufacturer related problems arising after the 48 hour time window expires, you can contact White Tree Furniture about this problem and we will proceed to try to find a solution that best fits your needs in collaboration with our suppliers. Nova Solo, for example has a 12 month warranty policy. However, this is a very rare event, as most problems tend to occur during transit (if they occur).
- If the item(s) arrive in good condition but you're not happy with them for any other reason (changed your mind, no longer need the item, item looked different in photos, etc), we are happy to give you a refund for the period of 14 days (upon you receiving the item) provided that you pay for the courier service both ways.
All returns issues shall be addressed to email@example.com.