NOVA SOLO HALIFAX WHITE BOOKCASE HUTCH UNIT
OUT OF STOCK / BACK SOON
- Apologies. This bookcase is out of stock.
- Email email@example.com to reserve this item (free)
- Buyer Protection from Trusted Shops
- Pay in 3 installments with Klarna
- Free gift when you spend + 1000£
- 100% satisfaction program
- 24/7 customer support
- Manufacturer warranty included
- Delivered to Room of Choice
- Simple assembly for your convenience
- Sustainably sourced furniture & built to last
- The Ultimate Guide to White Furniture (our E-Book) is included
TALL WHITE BOOKSHELF WITH BOTTOM CUPBOARD
- Are you looking for a bookcase with character, somehow different? This Halifax bookcase might be what you’re after. With a captivating farmhouse style and white paint finish, this tall wooden bookcase provides an attractive beadboard wainscoting which will give a subtle backdrop for your books. It really is details like this that make the difference.
WHY CHOOSE THIS WHITE BOOKCASE HUTCH UNIT
- Functionality and style. Choose it because you need to display your extensive book collection and store more stuff behind closed doors, in the bottom cupboard.
- Notice the details: crown molding, shaker style doors, decorative trim and, as already mentioned, the beautiful beadboard wainscoting. Create an elegant farmhouse look with this Halifax bookcase. Bring character furniture into your home.
- Dimensions: H 220cm x W 90cm x D 40cm (H 87" x W 35.5" x D 16")
- Shelf dimensions: 75cm x 30cm x 55.2cm
- Material: kiln dried mahogany & composite wood
- Semi-gloss paint finish topped with a durable sealer
- Adjustable shelves so you can change things up
- Two inner shelves in cupboard
- Simple assembly required (place hutch unit on top of bottom cupboard)
NOVA SOLO HALIFAX
- Halifax is a white painted furniture collection that recaptures the timeless charm of the French countryside. Built from solid mahogany and composite woods, Halifax furniture presents crown moldings, shaker style doors, wainscoting, antique brass hardware and other delightful details.