FRENCH STYLE DISTRESSED WHITE PAINTED DESK
- Buyer Protection from Trusted Shops
- Pay in 3 installments with Klarna
- 24/7 customer support
- Delivered to Room of Choice
- Fully assembled for your convenience
- *Buyer's remorse not applicable for returns
- Sustainably sourced furniture & built to last
- The Ultimate Guide to White Furniture (our E-Book) is included
FRENCH STYLED OFF WHITE DESK
Our Vintage Painted Desk is beautifully designed with both classic and contemporary influences. For starters, it's crafted from solid mahogany - the rolled edge top is left in its natural state. This gives it a two-tone twist as the rest of the desk is painted in white and then carefully distressed to give it a vintage feel.
Two tone, two uses. It looks great as a desk for your study or home office. But it could equally work well as a dressing table. So it gives you 2 great uses for the price of 1. With a generously sized top - 114cm wide, it also has 2 spacious drawers for stationery or make-up etc.
Full of French flair. There are oh la la style flourishes everywhere... see the double inset panelling at the sides and on the drawer fronts. It has a scalloped hem and the elegant legs are both turned and reeded for added luxurious appeal.
DETAILS OF THIS FRENCH STYLED DESK
- Total Dimensions: Height: 81cm / Width: 114cm / Depth: 59cm
- Gap dimensions: Height: 67cm / Width: 53cm / Depth: 54cm
- Internal drawer: Height: 9cm / Width: 31cm / Depth: 29cm
- Dimensions may vary slightly due to hand made construction
- Solid mahogany frame
- Painted white and distressed
- Natural coloured top
- French styling details
- Made by hand by skilled artisans
ANCIENT MARINER VINTAGE
- Ancient Mariner has been making unique furniture for a long time. Their Vintage collection uses 100% solid mahogany and has undergone a finishing process to recreate good old fashioned sun bleached scrubbed furniture. you're going to see deliberate aging marks, uneven surfaces, differing grain colours and levels of bleaching.
- With all wood it still lives on and we suggest not placing it in direct sunlight or next to heat sources such as radiators. In dry centrally heated houses it will expand and contract and may cause splits and warping to the timber especially on the tops of tables just like the originals we copied have done over the decades.