NOVA SOLO PROVENCE WHITE PAINTED SECRETARY DESK WITH HUTCH
OUT OF STOCK / BACK SOON
- Apologies. This desk with hutch is out of stock.
- Email email@example.com to reserve this item (free)
- Buyer Protection from Trusted Shops
- Pay in 3 installments with Klarna
- Free gift when you spend + 1000£
- 100% satisfaction program
- 24/7 customer support
- Manufacturer warranty included
- Delivered to Room of Choice
- Easy assembly for your convenience
- Sustainably sourced furniture & built to last
- The Ultimate Guide to White Furniture (our E-Book) is included
WHITE PAINTED SECRETARY DESK WITH HUTCH
- This is our take on an 18th-century French escritoire, or secretary desk.
- The design is absolutely full of classical detailing from the tongue and groove back panel to the Victorian moldings and iconic trumpet legs.
- With shelves above and two petite drawers, there’s ample storage to keep the surface free from clutter and is pretty enough to be used as a bedroom writing desk.
- Books don’t have to be stood vertically. Play with direction and place pocket-sized books in a small stack to use them as bookends.
- Dimensions: H 190cm x W 120cm x D 70cm (H 75" x W 47" x D 27.5")
- Material: kiln dried mahogany & composite wood
- Semi-gloss paint finish topped with a durable sealer
- Trumpet-turned legs
- Minor assembly required
NOVA SOLO PROVENCE
- Provence is a collection inspired by the French countryside. Meticulously painted by hand, this furniture retains an aura of calmness and distinct style. Curved profiling adds depth and you’ll find details like trumpet-turned legs to bring effortless sophistication.